LOOKING TO EXPAND
The Cognitive Clinic, a group private practice in Palos Hills, is looking for part and/or full-time therapists to join our practice as independent contractors. We are looking for professional counselors (LPC or LCPC), social workers (LCSW), and marriage and family therapists (LMFT). There is a need for therapists who are bilingual (Spanish, Polish, Arabic) and/or trained in play therapy, EMDR, or couples therapies.
• Steady stream of referrals through a multi-faceted marketing approach including subscription to Psychology Today
• Competitive compensation (60 to 80% of what you bring in)
• Coordination of benefits/eligibility and submission of claims
• Coordination of initial calls and intake appointments
• Supportive team environment
• Comfortable office space
• Business cards
• Company email
• Supervision for LPC working on completing their clinical work for their LCPC
• Current Illinois license for professional counselors (LPC or LCPC), social workers (LCSW), and marriage and family therapists (LMFT).
• Current liability insurance
Interested? Please send a cover letter and copy of your resume or curriculum vitae to Eva Savickas at email@example.com.